So Winter brings with it many a cold and wet days where indoors is the best place to be.
Why not keep warm and cosy with the this fun-filled, sweet S’mores snack?
Keep the kids entertained with a good movie or some indoor activities such as board games, cards or dominoes (available at Dealz) while you whip up this quick and easy recipe .
And the best part is that it doesn’t need a fire, you can use your oven at home!
We call it Oven 'O S'mores.
- Packet of Marie biscuits or digestive biscuits
- 150g bag of marshmallows cut into halves
- Chopped milk chocolate slabs or bars
- Heat oven to 200°c.
- Place biscuits in a single layer on the bottom of a oven proof 20 cm square pan or round pan depending on your biscuit choice.
- Top with marshmallow halves. Sprinkle with chopped chocolate.
- Add another layer of biscuits and top with the remaining marshmallow halves.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until the marshmallows are puffed and golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.