Running out of inspiration for the kids’ lunchboxes? We’ve got 5 tips to make it easier:
- Start fresh! Keep a lookout for quality containers with a tight seal to keep the kids’ lunches fresh, try a character lunch box to keep it fun, it will also help to easily identify between the kids’ lunches.
- Always prepare the night before, chances are you can probably vouch for this, it’s a crucial tip and will definitely make those crazy mornings go more smoothly.
- Balance is key, as much as you want them to eat healthily, they want a treat to look forward to! So opt for healthy snacks and treats, go for gummy sweets instead of chocolate bars they have less sugar and keeps the kids going.
- Did you know that staying hydrated helps to dissolve minerals and nutrients to make them accessible to your body? Remember to fill up those water bottles or try some fun character juices.
- Switch it up, try out different packed lunches and snacks for kids. You’re not just to keeping them full of energy, you’re also teaching them to be susceptible to change and try out new things!